BURLINGTON BAY CAMPGROUND
Located at Highway 61 and Park Road, the Burlington Bay Campground has 66 sites with water and electric hook-ups; 36 sites with water, electric and sewer hook-ups; and 34 sites with water, sewer and 50 amp electric hook-ups. In addition, there are 10 primitive tent sites.
Dates/Hours of Operation - The Burlington Bay Campground is open from mid-May to mid-October.
We accept - Cash, Check, and Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) accepted
2023 Campsite Rates
Each - $7.00
Additional Tent on Site:
$10.00/Night/Tent + tax
Additional Automobile on Site:
$5.00/Night/Vehicle + tax
Additional Trailer on Site:
$5.00/Night/Trailer + tax
Wireless internet service, dump station and ice are also available on-site.
- All rates are based on parties of a maximum of four and one vehicle per site. Children under 12 stay free.
- Pay all rents on arrival.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Quiet time is between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- Reservations may be made one season in advance by credit card only.
- Prices are subject to change.
Contact us - (218) 834 2021 (During the off-season, please leave a message on the answering machine and your call will be returned.)
Burlington Bay Campground map